If you’re a entrepreneur/information junkie, like me, you will dig the sites below. As an entrepreneur, I am constantly surfing for quality information, inspiration and more to learn as much as possible about the business world we live in and how to build a successful one. If you consider yourself a creative and run a small business, or a large one for that matter – these sites will provide you with some great material to feast upon.
1) Think Vitamin – this site is a great resource for web designers as well as entrepreneurs. They cover html 5, CSS3, php, business, and much more. While you can learn a lot by simply reading their blog, you can also pay for the membership to gain full access.
2) ProBlogger - Darren Rowse is the master behind this incredibly successful blog. He teaches everything you need to implement a strategy for turning your ordinary blog into a money making one. Are you ever in a blogging slump? He’s got you covered. If you have a blog, you need to read his. Click here
3) The 99% – This is a site run by the Behance Network. Their sole purpose is to help creatives take their ideas and make them happen. The 99% focuses on topics such as leadership, email strategy, self-marketing, collaboration, organization, and much more. Click here
4) MarketingProfs – This is the all time website when it comes to marketing. They cover everything from branding to email marketing. I make it a point to read through their articles daily and I’ve learned so much already. Click here
5) Action Method – One more site by the Behance Network. I’ve written about this site once already and have to mention it again. This is one application I truly can’t live without. Since first using it a month ago, I have become more organized and efficient in all my projects. It’s incredibly easy to use, and it’s free up to 50 action steps (after that it’s $12/month). Click here to get organized.